Christmas Food and Toy Hamper Applications are accepted between November 6 – December 11. To request Christmas assistance, call 780-998-4099.
Applicants are required to provide:
- Photo ID for each adult
- Alberta Health Care Card or Birth Certificate for each child residing in the household
- Proof of Fort Saskatchewan residency, such as current utility statement, rental receipt, recent piece of government mail, or AISH or Alberta Works monthly statement
Please note that:
- All applicants must be residents of the City of Fort Saskatchewan. For those residing elsewhere, please visit 211.ca for assistance in your region.
- Only those permanently residing in the household are eligible for assistance. Visiting family or friends are not eligible.
- An adult must accept the delivery on December 16th.
- All applications and documents submitted will be destroyed upon delivery of service.
The Christmas Hamper & Toy Campaign is funded through community donations and is not governed by or financially supported by any government funding.