Christmas Food and Toy Hamper Applications are accepted between November 1 – December 12. To request Christmas assistance, call 780-998-4099.
Applicants are required to provide:
- Photo ID for each adult
- Alberta Health Care Card or Birth Certificate for each child residing in the household
- Proof of Fort Saskatchewan residency, such as current utility statement, rental receipt, recent piece of government mail, or AISH or Alberta Works monthly statement
Please note that:
- All applicants must be residents of the City of Fort Saskatchewan. For those residing elsewhere, please visit 211.ca for assistance in your region.
- Only those permanently residing in the household are eligible for assistance. Visiting family or friends are not eligible.
- An adult must accept the delivery on December 17th.
- All applications and documents submitted will be destroyed upon delivery of service.
The Christmas Hamper & Toy Campaign is funded through community donations and is not governed by or financially supported by any government funding.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday:
9am — 2pm
Call us to book a time
The Fort Saskatchewan Food Gatherers Society is a registered charity which operates the Fort Saskatchewan Food Bank, Christmas Hamper Campaign, School Snack Program, and various other essential programs and services from the Fort Saskatchewan Nourishment Centre in order to serve a little hope and happiness to the people of Fort Saskatchewan in various times of need.